Saying what you mean and understanding others’ intentions are such basic communication skills in organizations, families and among friends that people often take them for granted — even when there is room for improvement. Fortunately, you don’t have to be a born communicator; effective communication can be learned.
In this training, participants learn how to:
- send clear, concise messages that invite cooperation
- improve listening skills even in challenging situations
- express thoughts, ideas and goals that are difficult to share and
still maintain good will
- understand another’s viewpoint without necessarily agreeing with it
- develop non-verbal skills that strengthen spoken messages
Participants leave this training with greater ability to identify communication ” hot-spots” and work them out constructively.
To be notified about this and other online zoom training, join our mailing list.
Join Our Mail List
Signup for news and training events
We never share your private information